Horse and Pet Hair Packaging & Shipping Tips
Preparing the Hair for Shipping:
- Horse Hair: Secure the thickest part with a rubber band or tie.
- You do not have to wash it but if you do it will bump you up toward the front of my queue. (Horse hair only: and here's a tutorial!)
- Do not braid hair. If it's already braided, that's ok - send it as is.
- Pet Hair: Place in a ziplock type bag or envelope.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT SENDING ALL THE HAIR YOU HAVE IF POSSIBLE, BUT JUST WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE ORDER.
Packaging and Labeling
- Horse hair: Package the hair in paper or plastic bag. If using plastic please leave partially open or cut holes so the air can circulate.
- Label package with your name, horse's or pet's name, contact number and email if applicable.
- Ship using sturdy packaging such as cardboard mailers, boxes or manila or bubble envelopes. Please do NOT ship in a plain paper envelope.
- Spirithorse Designs - 189 Mill Creek Rd, Kingsport TN 37660
- We will let you know as soon as your package arrives if you are sending in your own hair.
If you have any questions at all please contact me at (682) 593-9366 or email.